TPN – THE Pallet Network is the UK’s leading pallet network. With 101 Members and 121 depot locations throughout the UK, we offer excellent service levels for next day, timed or economy deliveries for any palletised goods.
We handle full (2.2m height, 1.2m width, 1.2m length, max 1250kg), half (1m height, 1.2m width, 1.2m length, max 500kg) or quarter pallet (0.6m height, 1.2m width, 1.2m length, max 250kg) sizes. Our TPN XL service handles unusual or out of gauge freight.
There are many important reasons to use TPN? Here are a few:
- We offer the best service in the industry
- We have the best postcode coverage in the UK
- We have developed a peak-proof operation, which means our excellent service continues even when volumes surge
- Our Hub and member operations are all accredited to ISO 9001 – we are the first pallet network to achieve this.
- We have sector-leading IT, TPN Connect with web-based job input, track and trace, and ePOD signature capture. Our TPN App – TAPP – gives you all your pallet network information from your Android mobile or iPhone.
- We have purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton.
- We have the only specialist service, TPN XL, with guaranteed delivery slots for outsize freight.
- We have links to Europe and Scandinavia, and TPN.ie, our sister network in Ireland.
You can download TPN’s customer brochure here. You can also find out more about us on our website, or follow us on twitter. Existing or prospective customers are welcome to visit the Hub by arrangement with their local Member.
TPN – We are THE Pallet Network.
To access the TPN Connect customer portal please click here.